Mentors Wanted Nationwide!
“If you light a lamp for someone it will also brighten your own path.”
- Buddhist proverb
Mentoring at IAC Eitanim is a great opportunity to show off your knowledge and experience, teach teens about entrepreneurship, technology, marketing, management, product development and support our teens in doing something great for the community.
IAC Eitanim is a unique leadership and entrepreneurship project-based program for high school students, 9th-11th grade, that allows them to connect, explore, and experience Israel while preparing for college and developing professional skills. The program develops students creativity, self-learning skills, team-work skills, and a connection to Israel through real world challenges, while working with experts on creative ideas and innovative solutions and technologies.
As a Mentors you will:
- Help teams generate relevant ideas, problem-solve, understand open datasets.
- Give teams feedback and overcome obstacles
- Support teams developing final products.
- Help teams define workflow.
- Be a resource for the teams during the program.
- Most importantly, be there for the teens and encouraging!