The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an engaged and united Israeli-American community that strengthens the Israeli and Jewish identity of our next generation, the American Jewish community, and the bond between the peoples of the United States and the State of Israel.
Over half a million Israeli-Americans live in the United States today. As a vital component of American society, they play a major role in social activism, academia, culture, and innovation. The Israeli-American Council (IAC) is the largest Israeli-American organization in the United States, serving this vibrant sector of the Jewish American community. The IAC’s effectiveness and success is the direct result of its ability to organize, activate, and engage the Israeli-American community nationwide through cutting-edge programming and activities, developing and empowering community leaders and establishing strategic partnerships with a wide array of nonprofit organizations within the Jewish American community.
- Encourage a culture of giving, activism, and connection to Israel through personal examples of community involvement.
- Connect the next generation to the community, their Jewish identity, the Hebrew language, and the State of Israel.
- Foster active support of initiatives that further Israel’s welfare, security, education and its relations with the United States.
- Translate the Israeli-American community’s needs, desires, and values into action and a strong and influential voice.
- Build bridges between the Israeli-American and Jewish American communities in the United States.