The IAC Networks are aimed at connecting Israeli-Americans and Jewish-Americans in their respective fields, for the purposes of strengthening community bonds and expanding personal networks and business opportunities.
The IAC Networks Program sets a goal to connect, empower, and create business relations in our members’ network.
Our networking program includes:
- Free Consultation Services – Network members are encouraged to provide free consultation services in their respective professions to fellow members.
- Attendance – Members must attend a majority of Network events, in addition to one other IAC event/activity per year.
- Member management - A closed Facebook group will be used to manage each specific Network.
- Events - We organize a handful of events throughout the year. These events will include, but are not limited to, luncheons, job fairs, and speaker events.
- All Network members will have access to the Real-Estate and Startupist Networks.
To join or receive more informations, please contact Doreen Holtzer at [email protected]