IAC Mishelanu Code of Conduct
1. PROPERTY: As guests in a facility or using any transport provided by IAC Mishelanu, participants will treat the property and/or vehicle with the utmost respect. Among other things, this includes the cleaning of all rubbish, respect for personal belongings of fellow participations, and prevention of damage to the property. Vandalism and damage will not be tolerated, and any financial penalties will lie with the participant found to be responsible.
2. PARTICIPATION: As a participant on an IAC Mishelanu event, you are expected to behave in an acceptable and respectful manner. Engaging in any anti-social behavior will not be tolerated. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. You are expected to participate in all sessions in an active way.
3. DRUGS: Any use or sale of drugs (including marijuana) and controlled substances is strictly prohibited during IAC Mishelanu programs, regardless of their legal status in the area in which the program is being held. Such use or sale of drugs may carry personal and legal consequences far more stringent than the laws in your home state. If we have reason to believe that illegal substances have been used or brought onto the premises, IAC Mishelanu reserves the right to immediately dismiss any participant found responsible.
4. ALCOHOL: Alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden during the duration of an IAC Mishelanu program. Anyone found consuming or in possession of alcohol will be immediately dismissed from the program.
5. PHOTOGRAPHY: I acknowledge that my photo may be taken on the event and that it may appear in future IAC marketing materials and channels. I hereby grant the permission, without reservation, to Israeli American Council (“IAC”) to take and to use photographs and/or sound/image recordings of me, to describe and to use the same for promotion of future IAC events, and I waive any right to inspect or approve the photograph(s) or finished version(s) of works, including web site, incorporating the photograph(s). I release IAC, its management, staff, officers, agents, employees, independent contractors, licensees and assignees (including photographers), from all claims that I may have or might have, for any cause of action arising out of taking and/or use of the photographs and/or any sound/image recordings, and/or description of the same, be it blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use of composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking of photographs, or any processing toward the completion of the finished product, unless it can be shown that they and the publication thereof were maliciously caused, produced and published solely for the purpose of subjecting me to conspicuous ridicule, scandal, reproach, scorn and indignity. I recognize that IAC owns the copyright (or may apply for copyright) in these photographs and other works and creations, and I hereby waive any claims I may have based on any usage of the photographs or works derived therefrom in any form, whether it be printed, projected, televised or transmitted via the web, or/and at any time, be it in the present or in the future, including, but not limited to claims for either invasions of privacy or libel. I am of full age and competent to sign this release. I agree that this release shall be binding on legal representatives, my heirs, assigns, and me. I have read this release and I fully understand its contents.
6. CONSENT & SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Consent is an understandable exchange of affirmative words or actions that indicate a willingness to participate in a mutually agreed upon sexual act. Consent must be informed, and freely given. Sexual harassment is unwelcome sexual conduct which makes a person feel offended, humiliated and/or intimidated. Any individual found to be engaging in sexual harassment or misconduct will immediately be dismissed from the program, and the case will be handed over to the appropriate authorities for further investigation.
7. BULLYING: Bullying is repeated verbal, physical, social or psychological behavior that is harmful and involves the misuse of power by an individual or group towards one or more persons. IAC Mishelanu has zero tolerance for bullying. Anyone found to be engaging in such conduct will face immediate dismissal from the program.
By participating in an IAC Mishelanu program, summit, or event, you agree to adhere to these guidelines. Any violation of the following guidelines or of the law can result in immediate dismissal from an IAC program.