The IAC Networks are aimed to connect Israeli-Americans / Jewish-Americans in their respective fields for the purposes of strengthening community bonds while expanding individual personal networks and business opportunities.
Below you will find a list of what Network Members gain:
- Program Goal - To connect, empower and create business relations in your Network.
- Free Consultation Services – Network members are encouraged to offer free consultation services in their respective professions to fellow members.
- Attendance – Members must attend a majority of Network events in addition to one other IAC event/activity per year.
- Member management - A closed Facebook group will be used to manage each specific Network.
- Events - We aim to organize a handful of events throughout the year. The events will include but are not limited to luncheons, job fairs, and speaker events.
- All Network members will have access to the Real-Estate, Kravi, Medical and Startup Networks.