Boston’s Israel Academic Forum promotes Israel’s culture of creativity and the positive contributions of Israel to the world. The initiative fosters collaboration among university faculty members in the Greater Boston area.
What We Do
- Spread a broader, positive image of Israel.
- Cultivate a community of academics in the Greater Boston area. Empower the pro-Israel academic community.
- Create opportunities for collaboration between Israelis & Americans and academy & industry.
- Offer resources for faculty and students who wish to learn about Israel and its contributions to the world.
- Being apolitical. We welcome everyone who believes in Israel.
Who are we?
The Boston Israel Academic Forum is an IAC initiative led by Gvanim alumni and community volunteers:
Amir Grinstein, associate professor of marketing, Northeastern University, and VU Amsterdam
Yana Shechterman, organizational development manager, Intralinks
Mor Grinstein, post doctorate fellow, Harvard Medical School and MGH
Lital Carmel, Jewish Education, and Sustainability
Rachel Raz, Director of the Early Childhood Institute, Shoolman Graduate School of Jewish Education, Hebrew College
Avner Golov, Ph.D. candidate and Harry S. Truman Scholar at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University