Thursday, April 18, 2019
We're hiring: IAC Regional Director-Atlanta.
- Lead the Atlanta regional office to develop the strategic plan and work plan which implements the IAC’s philosophy, mission, strategy, and goals on a local level.
- Work with the local IAC Atlanta Council on strategic direction of IAC Atlanta, fundraising plan and sustainability of the region.
- Implement programs and produce community events for the Israeli-American community in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
- Establish relationships and empower existing Israeli-American organizations in the Atlanta metropolitan area to enhance their activities and broaden their engagement.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of related job experience, experience in leadership and management of organization and being a proven leader with exceptional development skills.
Please mail you resumes to:
P.O. Box 5005
Woodland Hills, CA 91365-5005